Wednesday, March 27

Happy Birthday Bert

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERT"
Today is my hubby's birthday...... his name is actually Andy
however at Crafters Companion he is known as "Bert"
This SWALK image looks just like him LOL although he doesn't have false teeth (yet) Te he he
The stamp is called "One of a Kind" and if you have ever met my husband you will know that he truly is
ONE OF A KIND.......not only a gentleman but a gentle man, who has a heart of gold.
The mold was broken when they made "Bert"......
His favourite tipple is Irn Bru.....(he doesn't drink alcohol)


The paper is Humphrey's Corner and I have embossed black card using Checker Darice embossing folder
I love doodling on my cards too. SWALK One of a Kind is coloured using a mixture of Spectrum Noir pens, Promarkers and Copics



I coloured the glass in to look like Irn Bru :) and then added Glossy Accents.
I also added glossy accents to his glasses.
"Love ya to the Moon and Back gorgeous man"
Thanks for stopping by
Catch up soon
Ali x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card and image x