Tuesday, March 5

Crafters Companion Party Paws

Wooohoooo Crafters Companion Party Paws Launch Day.
Bamboo will be launching at 9pm on Ideal World this evening as a Pick of the Day....canny wait!
You are going to love love love this little fellow


I was in Gingham with this CD  Crafters Companion have done it again
and I love gingham for baby cards
I just adore this image from Party Paws range
I have used Petite Dot Embossalicious folder and coloured my image using Spectrum Noir Pens

Speccies Used:
Bamboo ~ig6, ig7, ig10, BG1, blender
Sling ~ PP1, PP3, PP4
Star ~CT1, CT2, CT3


Look at that sheen from the Centura pearl card.....DELISH!
So are you as Excited ass I am....oucht canny wait!!!
Be back later with more Bamboo for you ;) the cutest one yet!
Don't forget to check out the other DT blogs for more inspiration and Leann has been creating stunning creations with this cutie you don't want to miss them.
Laters
Ali x

No comments: