Sunday, March 3

Crafters Companion Party Paws

Today's creation is another from Crafters Companion and the adorable Party Paws launching on 5th March at 9pm on Ideal world as a Pick of the Day. I just adore Bamboo from Party Paws he is adorable and I just love him :)   


This is me LOL chillaxing in the bath a glass of something nice and loads of bubbles.
and of course I LOVE purple (if you didn't already know ha ha)
This is a decoupage form the CD rom and printed onto Crafters Companion decoupage paper
which is amazing in my opinion.  I added an Epiphany Metal setting using the images form the Epiphany section also on the CD


I have also added a decorative head pin from the all new
It's also Beaders Companion Birthday week and we have lots of fabulous specials on offer so don't forget the keep checking the blog, Facebook page, Twitter etc for all the latest news. Crafter's Companion will also be sharing some special deals so it a week not to be missed!


The purple ribbon was recycled from a box of chocolates ;)

Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

No comments: