Saturday, March 2

Clean and Simple Butterflies

A very good morning. Todays card is a Clean and Simple Butterflies CAS card made for this mornings Less is More challenge.
Its a fabulous colour challenge this week and it's delish! Its been ages since I have played along so i was uber excited when i seen the inspiration this morning. I love my Clean and Simple I do.



I have used my Martha Stewart butterflies punch and added clean and simple lines
scored using my ultimate pro. the card stock is Stampin Up.
Result equals Clean and Simple




I have a busy day today a wee game of bowls this afternoon. this evening I'm at a Ceilidh....uber excited.
thank you for stopping by to see todays Clean and Simple card....much appreciated.

Happy Saturday....whatever your plans....enjoy!
Ali x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x