Friday, March 1

Clearly Besotted Stamps Flutterby Dreams

I am back again with another Clearly Besotted Stamps creation for you today.  For those who know me very well know that I'm a CAS gal and its been ages since I've had  a chance to make one for you. When I think CAS I think Clearly Besotted Stamps. Quality and value for money...can't beat Stephanies clear stamps!
The challenge today over on CAS~UAL FRIDAYS is Wallpaper
Create your own background by stamping!



I have used Clearly Besotted Stamps Flutterby Dreams and stamped my background using So Saffron, Sage Shadow and Pale Plum inks from Stampin up. The Friendship is stamped using Close to Cocoa.



CAS is in the house!!
Be back tomorrow with another sneak peek and another CAS ;)
Happy Stamping
Ali x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Ali x