Tuesday, March 5

Party Paws

As promised i am back with more Party Paws from Crafters Companion launching tonight at 9pm on Ideal World as a Pick of the Day
They just keep getting cuter.....


Now I have to say Panda and Cake well can a girl ask for any more? Yeah.... cupcake earrings :)
I have used the fabulous Crafty Bead Embellishment Pack to make the cupcake card embellishments and earrings...a tutorial will be available over on CC soon on how to make them ;)


All the elements used are from the Party Paws CD rom yes even the paper clip.
I have used a card companion and added my usual glitter ;)



The smaller topper is perfect for using to make packaging for the earrings


So whatcha think....do you think Bamboo will last all day me no think so!!!
I{Heart} Bamboo

Canny wait to see Sara on Ideal World at 9pm
Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

No comments: