Thursday, March 24

The Sugar Bowl #56

Morning Sugar Addicts....it's Thursday yeah another challenge from the sweeties over on
Kiki has design a fabulous sketch for us this time with the Theme being "Think Pink" ( I can hear ya screaming from here Cathy :D)
The prize as always is the best in town......a box of pink crafting goodies for the lucky winner!


For my card I have used LITTLE BOOTS by Sugar Nellie and coloured her using a mixture of Inkadinks, Twinkling H2Os and Cosmic Shimmer Watercolours. The paper I have used is from S.W.A.L.K CD Rom volume 1 and the pink card is from The Papeterie. The flowers, ribbon and gems are all from my stash. The sentiment is by Stampin Up stamped in Close to Cocoa Stampin Up ink. Martha Stewart border punch. The card size is 6" square.


 Please pop by my fellow sweeties blogs and leave them some love.
Jack and I had the most amazing day yesterday we were out nearly the whole day as it was so nice. We ended up down the beach. Not much planned for today......my Arthritis is playing up a bit so gonna have a me day. The joys of doing too much yesterday but that wee cutie is worth every ache and pain.

Thanks for stopping by....
See you tomorrow with a creation or maybe two.
Ali x


2 comments:

Jane said...

WOW fab Ali xx

coops said...

beautiful card ali.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx