Tuesday, April 13

The Sugar Bowl ~ Sketch by Gayle

Afternoon all and what a difference in the weather here today dull :( where has Mr Sunshine gone? Today's card is for The Sugar Bowl challenge which this time is a fabby sketch by Gayle my sugarilicious bloggy bud :D with the "please include" this time being "Flowers" How could I resist. The "Sweeties" have made creations to drool over as always. Thank you girls for another fabulous challenge.

I have used these delish papers from Papermania called Blueberry Hill (I always want to burst into song when I type that name :lol: ) I chose Picking Apples this time and have coloured her using my Caran D'Ache watercolour pencils and the odd touch with twinkling H20s.
This was an achievement for me today as busy sketches scare me :lol:, however I do think I have pulled this one off and I am pleased with the results. Hope you like. Well that's it for now. I'm away to finish my SCS Sugar Nellie challenge card set by the lovely Zoe over on SN SCS forum.
Thanks for visiting. TTFN.
Stampin Hugs
~ Ali x ~
Stamps ~ Sugar Nellie Picking Apples, Stampin up Oval All, Medium ~ Caran D'Ache watercolour pencils, Twinkling H2os, Papers ~ Papermania Blueberry Hill, Dies ~ Marianne Design Creatables Swirl Circle, Marianne Design Creatables Floral 1, Ribbon ~ Stampin Up whisper white

No comments: