Saturday, March 27

The Sugar Bowl #32 ~ A sketch by you

A very good morning to one and all. Today is my gorgeous hubbies birthday. Happy Birthday, mwaaaah. We are off bowling in a bit....I think I'll let him win today as it's his birthday :lol:
The challenge on The Sugar Bowl this time is to choose a sketch that you like from previous Sugar Bowl challenges. I chose this one from challenge 20 by the lovely Yummy Mummy herself Gayle :D

I have used this scrummy cutie called Chick-A-Dee she is adorable.

I have coloured Chick-A-Dee with my promarkers, still need more practise but I'm getting there I think. The paper is DCWV and barely banana card stock yum yum. I have used my MS Doily punch today for a change. The flowers are from my stash and the leaves are a Woodware punch.

This card is for my daughters easter no fear of her reading my blog so she won't see it :lol: Well that's it from me today...please remember the clocks go forward one hour tonight. If you're traveling to NEC have fun..and a safe journey. See you in the morning for Just Cute Bears. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: