Thursday, March 18

ILWS ~ Colour Challenge

A very good evening to you from a wet and windy island. It has been blowing a hooley here today. I have been catching up on some Design Team work today but can't share it just yet.
I made todays card for the challenge over on the In Love With Stamping Forum.


When I show you where I got the inspiration for the shapes at the top of the card you'll laugh hubby says I'm off my head but hey we knew that already lol. I'll show you at the end of the post.


Have used Kraft for the base of the card ohh just love this stuff. Bella's border wheel and some paper piercing (still my fav at the moment) and my eyelet border punch all from Stampin Up. roll on 1st April for the mini Catalogue got my eye on a few delicious things already after seeing a couple of sneak peaks on a couple of blogs.
Wait for it yip here we have the inspiration for the shape at the top :lol: a bar of soap. Look at the corners of the soap.


Nutty as a Fruit and Nut that's me.
Well I'm off for a cuppa and my feet up. Thanks for stopping by today. TTFN.

Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: