Wednesday, March 17

Easter Wishes

The sun is shining here this morning and I have another Spring card to share with you today. I love this Sarah Kay image she is just adorable. Coloured using my ProMarkers, now I'm the first to admit I'm not best colourer with these pens however I have set myself a challenge to improve my shading. Which means i need to buy more as I don't have various colours of the same colour family. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :lol:


I am really pleased with the way the image has turned out, especially the shading on the hat. The trousers are not so hot though but hey you can't have it all.


~ Recipe ~
Stamps ~ Sarah Kay, Round Greetings
Promarkers ~ Skin ~ Ivory, Blush.. Hair ~ Tan, Cocoa..Trousers ~ Bluebell..Hat ~ Pastel Yellow, Honeycomb..Grass ~ Soft Green
Cardstock ~ Barely Banana Stampin up
Ribbon ~ from stash
I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Papertake Weekly ~ Lilac & Lemon
Secret Crafter ~ Anything Goes
Oh La La ~ Anything goes
Stamp with Fun ~ Spring
By the Cute And Curly ~ Spring is in the Air
I'm off to get more commissions out of the way and hopefully some packing.
Thanks for stopping by.... TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: