Monday, March 22

ABC ~ Quotations

The challenge this week on ABC is Q is for Quotation. I try and play along when I can in this fabby challenge as it was the first DT position I ever held, mwah *waving at you all* :D
Sympathy cards are always quite difficult to make however when you add a quotation it does makes it easier.
The background is cuttled using Jules Jewels I think is now my all time fav embossing folder.


I printed this quotation out onto mottled card stock. The swirls are cut out in gold mirri card and I trimmed down one of the swirls to make the corner piece. My favourite butterfly set again *wink Linda* my lovely friend Linda bought me this set for my 40th Birthday a couple of years ago and I love it :D mwah. We met today briefly for a cuppa and scone. Roll on next Monday to our next meet.

Poor quality pictures today I am sorry but the weather was awful this morning then brightened up and then turned bad again yip just as I was about to click the camera.
I hope you are having a fab day whatever you are doing. Please stop by the ABC girlies blogs and view there fabby creations.
Thanks for stopping by. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: