Thursday, July 30

Whiff of Joy - Sketch by Katharina


Afternoon folks sun is shining here today I’m feeling a bit under the weather so I’m happily crafting away the afternoon. Loved this weeks sketch by Katharina over on Whiff of Joy challenge. Stunning examples from the DT. Well I just love this image and tried colouring her a wee bitty different this time. Distress inkpads, and SU inkpads, I must admit they work really well together. Slapping myself on the wrists, I have not been using my Cricut to it’s full advantage so thought it was time to start using it more. Glad i did as I’m delighted by this border I’ve used. Everything on this card is paper except the organza ribbon. I made my own flowers (really into this at mo been experimenting lots)
I finished “Twilight” last night Oh My word am I besotted. I love Vampire films and think I need to see this as a film now too. Can’t wait till Tuesday now for the next 2 books I have requested the 4th too but its out on loan just now so I can wait hopefully whoever has it has finished by the time I’ve read 3 or they’ll be twubble :D Well I’m off for a cuppa then a wee blog hop. Hope you are having a smashing day.
~ Supplies ~
Stamps ~ Willow Whiff of Joy, SU Forever Flower stampin around wheel, Clare Curd Sentiments
Medium ~ Watercoloured with inkpads
Papers ~ Anna Griffin, Funky Hand Paper Blossom download
Inks ~ SU Close to Cocoa Bashful Blue, Distress Inks Tattered rose, Whispers Fresh Eggplant
Punch ~ X-Cut Flower head, Fiskars threading water
Cricut ~ Storybook Cartridge
Other ~ Card Candy
*So sorry the picci is so bright but we have strong sun and it was hard to get a decent picci. *



Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: