Thursday, July 30

ABC - Design Team

N is for………….
“NOT A CARD”

This week we would like to see you make anything other than a card. Here is my bookmark. This week some of the design team are offering their item for candy.
To be in with a chance of winning my bookmark this week you have to JOIN IN THE CHALLENGE and leave your link to it on the ABC Mr Linky then come back here and comment on my bookmark. Please add “Yes Please” at the end of your comment. Closing is on Tuesday next week at 10pm. I will announce the winner on my DT post next Wednesday. Good Luck if you are joining in.



An unusual design for a bookmark but I love it and will definately be making another for myself. The image was given to me by a fabby very talented friend (You know who you are) thank you :D

Here is the back view just a simple sentiment, nothing else and below a close up.


Here is this baby in action, on New Moon by Stephanie Meyer.
Totally Addicted to this book as well.


Well there we have it. Hope you like enough to join in this week and be in with a chance of winning this. I will leave you with the recipe. I look forward to seeing your creations.
  • Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy, Inque boutique Flutter by butterfly, Penny Black Clearly in Love
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
  • Ink~ Versacolor Umber
  • Papers ~ Paper blossom download by Funky Hand
  • Ribbon ~ Stampin Up
  • Brad ~ Papermania
  • All other embellies from stash.

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: