Thursday, July 30

Daisy & Dandelion - Anything but a card

Another week gone and this weeks challenge on Daisy and Dandelion is “Anything but a Card” the DT have made some fabby creations, thanks for inspiration. Well I have used my new Marshmallow does DIY. I just love this adorable chappy as before my gorgeous hubby was diagnosed with FM his trade he was a CHIPPY (joiner) so this stamp was a must to have. Although I was always the last person to anything done by him lol.





I have decoupaged Marshmallow for effect. Thats’s what I love about stamps you can do loads with them. Shop bought embellies are gone when you put them on the card, with stamps you can creat to your hearts content.
Well I have had Jack this morning and all day yesterday. He had his 6 week check up at the docs this morning so off he went with gran (that’s me :D ) and grampa. We stopped in at the library and he had his first tour lol and I picked up “Eclipse” and took back the other 2 books. So i’m off for a quick read at my book, a wee cuppa with my feet up on the couch as I’m bushed. Babysitting is exhausting. Thanks for stopping by and have a fab day.
  • Stamp ~ Daisy N Dandelion Marshmallow does DIY
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
  • Ink ~ Whispers Black, SU Close to cocoa



Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: