Thursday, July 30

Whiff of Joy - Friendship


Woohooo my new Whiff of Joy Summer Kit, still can’t believe it arrived so quick. From Switzerland to a small Scottish island in 1 day, now THAT IS service. This weeks theme over on Whiff of Joy challenge is friendship so this card just fits the bill perfectly. I have used 3 of the stamps from my new Whiff of Joy “Summer Kit” and a sketch by Katharina. I have masked Willow (I think I am right? If not let me know!) and then stamped the apple tree well today it is an apple tree tomorrow it will be an orange tree :D this tree will also be fantastic on it’s own. I have wtercoloured my images with SU inkpads (loving these) I hope you like? Well that’s it for the moment as there is rubber uninked and in my house that is a sin only because the hubby would never buy me anymore :lol: Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by.
  • Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy Summer Kit
  • Medium ~ Stampin Up Inkpads Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Cameo Coral and Tattered Rose distress ink for skin
  • Paper ~ Anna Griffin
  • Ribbon and button from stash.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: