Thursday, July 30

Secret Crafter - Glitter

Couldn’t resist another play with my new stamps and here I have used another 3 stamps from the Whiff of Joy Summer Kit. Aren’t the strawberries fab? I love strawberries but they hate me top to toe in a rash if the pass my lips, even jam :( I adore strawberries. My dad made me a strawberry patch when I was young and he taught me how to grow them. I use to eat them all and told him it was the birds. “Naughty birds” I would say :D I stamped the strawberries randomly to make a backing on the card.I watercoloured the images again with Stampn Up inkpads and H2os . I have added a little red stickles for effect which ties in nicely for today challenge over on Secret Crafter which is “Glitter” Fab examples from the DT def worth a look.



A wee close up of this little cutie and my glitter. Well I’m off to tidy up my mess, yes a tornado has passed through my craft area gees you should see it. Have a cracking day.
  • Stamps ~ Whiff of Joy Summer kit
  • Medium ~ Stampin Up inkpads Close to cocoa, Real Red, Old Olive, H2Os
  • Glitter ~ Stickles
  • Card Blank ~ Craftwork cards
  • Satin Ribbin ~ Anna Griffin


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: