Thursday, July 30

Forever Friends - Sketch by Silke


This weeks challenge over on Forever Friends is a fab sketch by Silke. Fab examples form the DT. Love this challenge with my favourite we cuties. Anyway I had a commission card to make for someones 21st birthday and this sketch was perfect. Apologises now for the poor pictures however photographing mirri card is a nightmare.





Here we have it. One down and another 5 commissions to go. I also need to finish my fairy set of DT cards for Cuddly Buddly. They are started mind you just to be finished. I am also trying to read as much as “Eclipse” too :lol: boy are these books good :D Hope you are having a relaxing day.



  • Stamp ~ Forever Friends
  • Medium ~ Prisma pencils, Whispers pen for doodling
  • Papers ~ DCWV
  • Cricut ~ George cartridge
  • Ranger Stickles

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: