Thursday, July 30

Sample Saturday



A wee sample for you this morning I just had to share this little cutie with you. Baby Fairy, simply adorable. I’m just loving these new stamps from Cuddly Buddly and the papers are scrummy too. I decided to paper piece this image and also the pram. the skin was coloured using prisma colour pencils. hope you like.

Well I sat up for hours last night with “Edward” Oh my you didn’t all tell me how addictive this book is, so much so I am at the part where Edward has just dropped Bella off at the house from being in Port Angeles I felt I was actually in the back seat of the car looking from one to the other as they spoke. I can see a very early bed coming on tonight :D

Well I will be back later with a challenge card but for now I will leave you with the recipe.

Have a fab Saturday.




Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: