Thursday, July 30

Daisy & Dandelion #9 - Sketch by Clare


It’s a sketch this week over on Daisy and Dandelion, fab examples from the girls again this week. A super wee challenge and this week its a sketch by Clare with the option “Just for you” and I knew instantly what papers to use. Fab scrummyness from Craftwork cards, gifted to me by my very talented friend Kath *waves madly at puter* when we met at the SECC in March. I popped over to the Glittter Pot the other night for a nosey and was delighted to see that the wonderful card candy was back in stock at last with scrumptious new colours too, well what can I say with a click, click and a click and 5 bags were in my basket :D
Anyway I’ve used Squeak and given him balloons and he was stamped on cream hammered card with Close to Cocoa ( love it) as was the sentiment “Oval All” by SU and my favourite scalloped punch SU again :D . I have decoupaged the balloons for effect.
There is still time to sponser my friend and SU Mama Maggie on her walk around the island for Breast Foot Forward. Thanks as always for stopping by I really do appreciate all the lovely comments you leave me I am amazed by the amount of daily visitors I get to my blog to see the work from little old me. THANK YOU. Have a good day, toodles. Here’s the recipe ~
  • Stamps ~ Daisy and Dandelion Bubbles and Squeak set, Stampin Up Oval all
  • Ink ~ Close to Cocoa
  • Papers ~ Craftwork cards
  • Punch ~ Scalloped Oval by Stampin Up, EK Success corner
  • Embellies ~ Flowers from stash, Card Candy by Craftwork Cards


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: