Monday, July 6

Penny Black - 3 Shapes


  • Stamp ~ Penny Black
  • Medium ~ Whispers pens
  • Papers ~ DCWV
  • Punch ~ Fiskars threading water, x-cut flower
  • Sizzix ~ Sizzlet corner die
  • Ribbon from stash
What a glorious day it has been here today windy but just fab. We had baby Jack overnight last night and he was picked just before lunch by his mum.
After lunch hubby and I headed up to the bowling green and had a very enjoyable day bowling. Yes I hear you all laughing ” bowling” hubby and I are keen bowlers although he is more keen than I am as I don’t do rain :O he will play in a thunder storm :lol: . Anyway a very enjoyable day. Todays card is for this weeks Penny Black Challenge which is to have 3 shapes on your card. Stunning examples from the DT you are a talented bunch you know :) Love this image from my friend Linda *waving madly at puter* miss you loads need to meet up soon. Different medium for me today I have used my whispers pens no water just the pens on their own. Big bows are my thing at the mo and this scrummy satin ribbon fitted in with my colour scheme just perfect. Well i’m off to hop a few blogs, then QVC at 8pm for Rosemary Merry, scrummy stash. Hope you are having a wonderful bank holiday weekend with you and yours. Catch you tomorrow, toodles.

No comments: