Monday, July 6

Forever Friends - A Different Shaped Card


  • Card Size ~ 7″ x 5″ ( the corners have been cut off to make tag shape)
  • Stamp ~ Forever Friends
  • Medium ~ Lyra crayons
  • Papers ~ K & Co sparkly Sweet
  • All embellies from stash
Afternoon do you ever have those days when you are going around in circles and you don’t seem to have done anything constructive, well that has been my day and I am furious with myself. I had high hopes for today but hey ho there we go. Here is my attempt at this weeks Forever Friends Challenge huge congrats to my buddy Jane for being asked onto the DT well done and very well deserved :D Definately worth taking a visit over and seeing the fab examples from the DT. Well, I say attempt for this card as I’m not entirely happy with it at all it’s not the worst I’ve made but I have made better. Oh jings I’m having a right off day today me thinks, so won’t hang about. Hope your having a super Bank Holiday Monday, thanks for stopping by. Toodles.

No comments: