Wednesday, July 1

Just Magnolia #3 - Sketch by Bev

Afternoon and the sun is shining here today on the island. Hope it stays like this for the Bank holiday weekend. The sun brings lots of visitors to the island. This weeks challenge over on Just Magnolia is a sketch by the lovely Bev and I must admit I did like this sketch lots of possibilities with it. Thanks Bev me thinks I will be using this one again. I am not happy with this card at all but someone will like it. Maybe I’m just having an off day :( Well I’m off for my lunch, being very naughty today as hubby is making us a fry up for lunch mmmmm. Hope you have a smashing day where you are and the sun is shining. Toodles for now.
  • Card Size ~ 6″ Scalloped square card from Craftwork cards.
  • Stamp ~ Magnolia
  • Medium ~ Lyra Crayons
  • Papers ~ Forever Friends Easter Decoupage kit
  • Brads ~ Papermania
  • Ribbon ~ Craft work Value Ribbon Pack from Cuddly Buddly

No comments: