Thursday, July 30

Cute Card Thursday - Nip and Punch

A very good afternoon to one and all. Feeling a bit under the weather these days so I have just been relaxing and thought I would make a start on my Christmas cards. NOOOOOOOOO I here you shout. It is only 203 days until Crimbo and I am not making the same mistake I made last year. Shokingly I had to buy cards as I just ran out of time. Never again the quality of the cards were much to be desired as I couldn’t get near a Marks and Sparks.

So here I am getting organised and I’m starting with my daughters special friends cards. These Erica Pels (Ollyfant) Stamps from Kars are just perfect for what I was looking for. Look Kath they have mouths! :lol:




I knew instantly when I saw these stamps that my Penny Blacks would go with them just a treat as they are the perfect size. I had to make a scene, I adore masking and creating something different. My imagination sometimes runs away with me :lol: this card is for this weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday which is Nip & Punch. Stunning cards from the DT well worth a visit to their blogs. Well hope you like. Thanks once again for stopping by, hope you are having a super day.
~ Card Ingredients ~
  • Stamps ~ Erica Pels Ollyfant Winter Skates, Penny black Christmas Critters
  • Medium ~ Caran D’Ache Supracolor pencils
  • Design Papers ~ DCWV
  • Punches ~ Stampin Up Scalloped oval, Dovecraft snowflake
  • Other ~ Card Candy, Papermania gems


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: