Thursday, July 30

Cuddly Buddly Edward & Emily

The sun has been shining again here today although it is very breezy. I hope the weather is great where you are. It is an absolute honour to part of the Cuddly Buddly team and I am enjoying every minute of it. The quality of Kims stamps are fantastic and the papers print like a dream. The shop also offers excellent value for money too. I also live on a Scottish island and I ordered more Ollyfant stamps yesterday and they arrived this morning. Well done Cuddly Buddly. First class service.

Another sample for you today using Edward and Emily.


Sigh aren’t they just adorable, and fabulous to work with too. I can see this stamp being inked up rather alot.
~ Card Ingredients ~


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: