Friday, July 31

Cuddly Buddly - Thankful Wee Bee

Cuddly Buddly have just released another fabulous stamp range by the very talented Kim Sponaugle “Bee of Good cheer” fabulous Bee’s that are so cute but comical at the same time.

If you are not into stamping don’t worry as they are also available as a 3D decoupage download too. Thankful Wee Bee 3D decoupage can be found HERE



~ Recipe ~
Medium ~ Sakura Stardust Pens
Design Papers ~ K and Co Paper Kit Classics
Sequins from stash
For my card I have used Thankful Wee Bee, so cute, and I have also used my Punch and Emboss build a Flower set by cuttlebug to make the big flower. Which ties in perfect for the challenge this week over on Stamp Something which is “Bugs, Butterflies and other winged somethings”. Fabulous cards by the DT this week. Well worth a look.
I decided to give the Sakura pens an airing forgot how good these are to work with with so used them as my colouring medium.
I have my Mum here visiting for 10 days so you can imagine the craft talk, yip 24/7 :lol: and loving it.
Hope you are having a fab day and thanks for stopping by.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: