Friday, July 31

ABC Design Team Card

A very good morning and here we are at another letter of the alphabet and our “Anniversary”

Happy Anniversary ABC Challenge

Firstly I’d like to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Fiona on the birth of her baby daughter. She is adorable.

Fiona has been our guest designer for June and we loved Fiona’s work that much we have asked her to become a fulltime member of the design team, welcome to the team Fiona.

With this week being our Anniversary I am offering a small prize to the card that I choose from this weeks entries.

U is for United States


You may interpret this in whatever way you wish be it Red White and Blue, Stars and Stripes the choice is yours.
I have chosen Red, White and Blue.
Look forward to seeing your creations this week. Please drop by my fellow DT buddies to see their fab creations too.
The lovely Vicky has fab candy on offer on her blog, go see!
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin hugs!
~ Ali x ~

No comments: