Friday, July 31

Cuddly Buddly - Poor Wee Bee

It is so good to be back posting and creating again, thank you for your lovely messages they really do mean the world. Todays card is made using the fabulous sketch over on The Pink Elephant Challenge really liked this one and will definately be using it again. Hop over and see the fabby examples from the DT.

I have used one of my new stamps from Cuddly Buddly called Poor Wee Bee (Looks like me when I ws in hospital :lol: ) by illustrator Kim Sponaugle coloured using my Caran D’Ache supracolor pencils.


~ Recipe~
Well I’m off out this afternoon on tea duty at the bowling green and my Mum is doing my ironing I’m being spoiled :D and then it’s crafting for us after tea-time :D
Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stoppiong by.
Stamping hugs
Ali x


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: