Saturday, October 12

Happy Anniversary Wishes

A very good afternoon, sunny day here on the island today (at the moment lol). 
Last Sunday Mr W and I were celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary...poor guy has had to put up with me all these years..and if you have met him you will know that he is one on a million. He is my soulmate, my rock and my friend....and he also knows his crafty stuff too..bonus!

This was the Forever Friends card that I made for him.....


Cream deckled edge card and I printed a Forever riends topper from my CD. I have used the music stamp from Background Builder stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps and the sentiment is from  For Everyone stamp set. The doily is lush its by dovecraft as is the ribbon...I think i bought them from The Range ages ago.



I have so much to make and I really do need to start getting myself in gear and getting on with it so watch this space hopefully lots more posts to follow in the near future.


Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!
 Ali x

6 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Aww, what a cute card, so sweet. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby Ali xx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab papers....Gorgeous card.xxx

Sandra H said...

Happy Anniversary Ali your card is gorgeous!! x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card Ali...Happy Birthday to you both

Anne

Elaine said...

A perfect Anniversary card Ali, and perfectly in your own elegant style.

Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Happy Anniversary Ali and such a beautiful card to celebrate the special occasion!
How wonderful to have found a soulmate who even knows his crafty stuff too....that really is the best!
Happy New Week,
Susan x