Tuesday, June 25

Less is More ~ Happy Birthday Jen

Morning Folks.....3 days in a row...its kinda good to be back I have to say however not sure for how long I'm just taking things slowly at the moment as i am extremely busy still with life ;) between work, watching my adorable grandson and Drama (yip I'm into Amateur Dramatics too) Friday night was our opening night for "Calendar Girls" it went fabulously...I'm Ruth yip meet Miss November lol anyhoo todays card is for LESS IS MORE challenge which this week is celebrating Jens birthday. Happy Birthday Jen.


Cream look today with Cream Linen card
I scored lines using my Hougie board (not used this in ages :/)
Freebie papers again and Clearly Besotted Stamps Butterfly die


Whatever your plans today...enjoy!
Thanks for dropping by
Ali x

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Welcome back :) xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Ali, nice to see you back.

Hugs Julie xxx

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card xx