Wednesday, April 17

Clearly Besotted Stamps ~ Just For You

A very good evening I am back this evening with a couple of tags that i have made and couldn't wait to share them with you. I have used a special set from CLEARLY BESOTTED STAMPS. I adore this set.....I had mentioned this to Stephanie  and lo and behold she made them into stamps....I LOVE that Woman thank you lovely lady!



I was happy as larry again last night as I had the inks out :) and my favourite clear stamps EVER!My first tag was
made using Baby Blossoms Stampin Up stamps and SU inks Pool Party, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink randomly stamped my
background on the tag, added a scalloped circle and stamped my all time favourite image from  JUST FOR YOU 
stamp set...I just LOVE the sentiments in this set too and at £4.00 what a bargain.



My second tag uses one of the flowers from FLOWER ARRANGEMENT stamp set
I have used SU inks Bashful blue, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red
I added a stitch border at the bottom of this one and fab stamp from Just for You set...brilliant


I think you will agree that these tags will be prefect to add to finished knitted or sewn projects to give as a gift...or even if you sell your work.....thats got you thinking now yeah ;)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, much appreciated
Crafty hugs
Ali x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Ali
Hugs Julie xxx