Monday, December 24

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2012

Today I am joining in with the lovely Debby
in sharing my Top 5 favourite Christmas cards of 2012


This wasn't an easy decision I have to say.... I kept changing my mind but finally I have chosen five


This was my all time favourite this year :)
Lovely as a tree stamp by Stampin up and it was sent to a wonderful friend who is one in a million.......Luvs ya

I loved making this card at Crafters Companion Craftaganza in the lovely Leanns class
Strawberry Kisses Love You stamp should be in every crafters home just adorable!

This was my favourite Christmas stamp set of 2012 Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas

Crystal Flakes by Sugar Nellie...White on White one of my favourite styles



and finally this little Cuttlebugged number Simple but elegant......
Thank you for taking the time to visit,
please pop over to Debby's Blog and join in the fun
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: