Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas

A very good morning and a very Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!
From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your friendship and I hope you have a special day with your loved ones....


**************
I found a couple of stray cards that I haven't shared with you yet so thought that I would post them today :) Hope you like.....


This was an A5 card made using Pool Party card from Stampin Up and I punched out silver snowflakes and made them into a wreathand added gems...Mum and Dad sentiment is by Waltzingmouse Stamps from Compact Family stamp set


.....another A5 and this one was made using a Kanban Topper,
the gold card I've had for ages so unsure who makes it


Cream hammered card and ribbon recycled from chocolates from last year crimbo present...I never throw anything out lol
and there we have it......


Enjoy the festivities
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: