Wednesday, November 28

Die'sire Home Decor

As promised I am back with another make for today....another fabulous make we made at CRAFTERS COMPANION Craftaganza in "My Claire's" Class...I was hyperventilating when I saw this as it is right up my street and I had a wall in my hall just waiting for it! I Luv it!


Made from delish Core'dinations cardstock and Die'sire dies. these new butterfly dies are fantabulous and very me :)


I will list the dies used at the end of this post as their are a few
Aren't the colours delish...the sentiment stamp is from Sheena Douglas Flying Colours stamp set
We also got to use the fabulous new flower quilling dies!


This has pride of place in my hall now .....thanks Claire for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us

Thanks for stopping by...much appreciated
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: