Wednesday, October 31

Less is More

 A very good afternoon and as promised I am back with a CAS card for this weeks
 LESS IS MORE challenge. 
We have a sketch to follow this week.


 I am extremely embarrassed about the amount of stash I have...while tiding today i have found
stash that i didn't realise i had...I NEED to use it all up...I can't bare to waste things so with my up coming Craft Fayres this is the perfect opportunity to get it all used up.
These adorable images are from the Me To You Ultimate Decoupage Kit...I bought this time last year...I still have at least half of it left...oops! I cuttlebugged down the edge using Snowflakes embossing folder!

And here is the efforts of todays tiding....I really must get some nicer storage baskets....


and here is the other side... after the New Year
 I am going to invest in this system for ALL my pens..
and this is only my Spectrum Noir pens I have loads of Promarkers too



Right back to the grind stone...Happy Halloween Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

Ali x

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I'm so impressed with your new tidy room..well done.
Lovely LIM card Ali and such sweet images

Anne

Denise said...

Oh Ali this card is so adorable - love those You to Me images.
Your desk is indeed tidy - wish I could say the same for mine - LOL
Hugs
Denise xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Ali, I love those cute Tatty Teds.
Your desk is nice and tidy now. I craft on the dining table so have to pack everything away at meal times which is a real pain!

I hope you have a good evening

Hugs Sue

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the layout and the images are adorable. Tidy room what's that. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Ali, Oh this is just so adorable with those lovely images and the embossing is lovely too! your desk is really tidy great space to work in x

Chrissie said...

This is so cute Ali!
Your tidying up is SO commendable but makes me feel guilty as I NEED to do something drastic about storage in my craft room, it's so difficult to keep things tidy when things don't have a definite home (apart from the floor).
I liked the idea of that pen storage too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

julie_woolston said...

Hi Ali what a gorgeous card, and a lovely tidy craft room.

Hugs Julie x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Ali
Gorgeous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Ali you cast a magical spell on paper and ink....adorable card!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous and the embossing is stuning x