Thursday, March 1

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge

 White Rabbits! A very good crafternoon to one and all.....can't believe it's the first of March already this year is flying by quickly LOL ITs the first of the month so we have another fabulous challenge over on

CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Our theme this month is "SPRING "


I have inked up mt Flower Fairies and coloured using my fabulous SPECTRUM NOIR PENS (did i tell you how much i love these pens :O)) just a reminder too that the REFILLS are now in stock. the papers are from the Fairyopolis CD ROM and i printed it out using Centura Pearl Snow White Paper I have used 2 of my Epiphany buttons which i made using the fabulous EPIPHANY TOOL



 I added stickles around the edge of my image for that added sparkle....Loves my Bling :O) the Gingham ribbon is from Sew Sweet

I'm entering this into the following challenges ~

CUTE CARD THURSDAY ~ Signs of Spring
JOANNA SHEEN ~ Spring is in the Air
FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY ~ Open

Right back to the grindstone...catch up soon :O)

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

Ali x

19 comments:

jane stillman said...

It is a gorgeous card x

Jan said...

Beautiful card Ali xx Jan

Barbara said...

What a pretty card, and such great 'colouring in' ......lovely 'simple' background too xx

Lexie said...

This is gorgeous Ali. I just love that ribbon!
xx

sutty said...

Beautiful, so pretty and gorgeous colouring.

Pin & Tack said...

What a beautiful card!

Corrinne
Tuesday Alchemy
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

Vee Cassidy said...

Really lovely and very springlike always love your colouring Vee xx

Linda said...

Ali this is gorgeous. Love my flower fairies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tsunami Rose said...

Love the colors. Great work!

Deb said...

Beautiful spring card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Rosietoes said...

Really pretty and sweet card Alison. Just love that gingham ribbon.

Edna x

GoonerGirl said...

Such a pretty card I love the colours. Chris xx

mags said...

Lovely card Ali. Love the colours and the image is adorable. Lovely ribbon and bow.
I got the set of 72 Spectrum Noir pens from my hubby for my birthday on Tuesday. Just got to find time for a little play now.
Mags
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty hun, I love the colours and the doily looks fab
Lindsay xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Happy Friday Ali! Beautiful design and the doiley is a delightful accent!

Wendy said...

So beautiful Ali..enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Alison, beautiful soft pastel colours and lush ribbon :) Donna ♥ x

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way your cusstom buttons echo the flower shapes of the plant. The shaped corners of your image panel echo the doily edging beautifully too & I always love white & mauve together.
Paula (PEP)

Teresa said...

Hi Ali, I'm back again, I forgot to say thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen Spring is in the air challenge with your beautiful card. Hugs Teresa xx