Monday, November 21

Sugar Nellie Snowman

Another wee favourite post from me. It is sooo good to be able to post and not have any issues. Touch wood all really really good so far. Isn't he the cutest snowman ya ever did see.

He is by Sugar Nellie.




 Watercoloured using aqua markers and Twinkling H2Os
Papers are by Dovecraft.
I have used a Fiskars border punch and extended it past the card. this card fits in a 6" square envelope



I have added stickles and a ready sentiment by Craftwork Cards.


 I would just like to welcome my new followers....waving at you all.

Catch up soon....toodles

Ali x


2 comments:

lindah11 said...

stunning love every little thing you have done on this card
hugs linda xxxx

Nicki [LittleTed] said...

This is wonderful - love the fab snowman with his touch of sparkle, and the 'off-the-edges' layout is great.

Nicki, x