Monday, November 21

Crafters Companion Winter S.W.A.L.K


Winter  S.W.A.L.K Collection 

 from 


With only 33 days until Christmas these fabulous stamps and CD Rom will be prefect for creating for your friends and family....and perfect for Winter Creations!

 

Cute as cute can be isn't she? I have coloured this cutie using my SPECTRUM NOIR PENS the papers are from S.W.A.L.K Winter Cheer CD Rom they are delish! The large snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die and the punched border is Zig Zag by Martha Stewart.
I adore this BLUE GINGHAM RIBBON from SEW SWEET. I added a couple of SEW SWEET BUTTONS to the corners to finish.

 

I added a few branches from my Martha Stewart punch to the bow of the gingham ribbon.
Voila


Whatever your plans for this evening.....enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by today....toodles

Ali x





~ Recipe ~
  • Tools: Cuttlebug Snowflake Die, Martha Stewart Zig Zag border punch, Martha Stewart branch punch,

1 comment:

Louise Welsh said...

loving you new shiny blog and all your cards. Louise xx