Saturday, November 26

Sheena Douglas A Little Bit Sketchy Poppies

Just wanted to share this one again.....it's another of my creations I'm bringing over from my old blog.
I absolutely adore this A Little Bit Sketchy stamp set by Sheena Douglass Poppies and Daisies which I have used on my card.


I have scored double lines using my Ultimate Pro to make a cross hatch effect which I think looks great especially on white card. I have kept this card very simple as I wanted the Poppies to be the focal point of the card.


Today I am just back from Craftaganza 3 days of fantastic workshops which is organised by Crafter's Companion I have learned so much.... I will post all about it soon and share all my creations that I made while i was there too.

Catch up soon....toodles

Ali x

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful card Ali. I love Sheena's stamps.

Catherine x