Monday, May 23

Cards For Men

A very good morning my card for you today is one for the men. I know most find it difficult to make cards for men however i actually like making them. The challenge over on Cards For Men is no paper so this card fits the bill perfectly.


 I have used my new Papermania stamps for this card, stamped using brushed corduroy distress ink. I embosssed the blue card stock from THE PAPETERIE using swiss dots cuttlebug folder.

 

Punched edge was made using Zig Zag border punch by Martha Stewart, Stampin up thread and a basic grey button for effect. Card Candi for that finishing touch. Hope you like!

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges ~ 

SUGAR CREEK HOLLOW ~ Masculine

I'll be back later with another Humphreys Corner creation for you using my freebies again.
One more sleep until the launch ....can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by

Ali x

13 comments:

Jemima's Jems said...

Hi Ali, fabulous card,perfect for those difficult men in our lives ;-)

JJ
xx

Paula said...

Lovely & masculine with a really distinctive stylish emphais. super use of texture too & I love that button with the criss-crossed twine.
Paula (PEP)

jackid said...

Ali this is a fabby card love it the layout colours everything brilliant

Heide said...

What a great guy card! Love the vintage image and colors. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Ali....men are always so difficult to make cards for...but this one is a winner

Anne

Nannieflash said...

Wow Ali that is fabulous, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

cristel said...

you made a very nice card and thanks for joining nadia's challenge
greetings cristel

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Ali, I love it xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous masculine card Ali.

coops said...

stunning male card ali.i love the vintage image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

What a great card! I love that border (and you know I'm telling the truth because I used it on my card for this challenge!). The embossing is wonderful! I also love the inking around your vintage image. Thanks for playing along with our masculine challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
SCH DT

Helen said...

what a great men's card. Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge. Regards

3dnadia said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for join us at Nadia's Challenge

Hugs Nadia