Monday, April 11

Crafters Companion ~ S.W.A.L.K

Good afternoon peeps, the sun is still shining here on the island. We did have hail and a huge down pour earlier and I had to make a mad dash to get the washing in and now its sunny again roflol. Not to worry.
I was having a sort through some of my stash and discovered I have so much rubber that has never been inked....shhhhhhh....don't be telling DH now or I'll never get anymore mwahahahahaha. Anyway I discovered my fabby  S.W.A.L.K stamps uninked and still not trimmed either.
So I have decided to start playing with the unused stash. 

Today's card is using Blooming Wonderful from Vol 3 of the SWALK range


I have coloured Blooming wonderful using my Aqau markers and Twinkling H2Os.
 Isn't she adorable?
I have had her coloured on the desk for a few weeks and hadn't got around to popping her on a card yet.

White on White is one of my favourite styles next to CAS.
Hope you like.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges ~

Papertake Weekly  ~ Anything Goes (Something New)
Totally Stampalicious ~ Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ Get Well Soon
Stamp Something ~ Sassy Circle Something

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~


~ Recipe ~
Stamps ~ Blooming Wonderful SWALK range by Crafter's Companion
Medium ~ Aqua markers, Twinkling H2Os
Tools ~ Martha Stewart Frond and Branch punches, Roses Cuttlebug embossing folder
Embellies ~ Heart Charm from Cuddly Buddly, Doily, ribbon  from Cathy, Flower by Papermania

18 comments:

Jane said...

Fab as always Ali, I must confess my SWALK stamps are still untrimmed oops lol xx

Cathy said...

Ohhh i likey this one. Love your colouring sweetie, and fab WoW details. Love the ickle bow and pearls arrangement.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another great card Ali...haven't seen these stamps before.... Lovely.

Anne

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous Ali - love th subtle colouring

Hugs Jane x

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is sooo super cute Ali! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card Ali, I think the SWALK images are lovely. Jo x

Paula said...

I love the effect of that totally white embellishing - really stunning, especially with those pins. What a lovely creation & I have to say that White on White is one of my favourites.....though I have too many different whites at present I shall in time streamline my cardstock!!
I know about the uninked rubber only too well.............. but ...... in time they will be transformed to inked!!
Paula (PEP)

Emma said...

Hiya hun great card esp as I know you like your white on white.
maybe I should invest in some swalk stamps they are way to cute xx

Carole S said...

Hi Ali, I have followed you, great card, love Carole

coops said...

wow this is beautiful ali.i love the adorable image and she really stands out against the delicate embossing :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Ali.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

I too like white on white, and your colouring is brilliant, highlighted really well by the white. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Beautifully done! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week, hope you'll come back next week!

Hugs
Heather

louise said...

Love the white effect and coloured beautifully,thanks for joining us this week at the Cupcake Challenge.
Louise xx

sari said...

What a sweet card! Love the white nad how the image pops out! That little sweet charm just finnishes it off!
Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine/sari

Sue said...

This is soooo cute. Love it. Sue.x

Catherine said...

It's gorgeous Ali.

Catherine x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous Card Ali!!! I love the all white card and embellishments with just the image coloured in. :) X X