Thursday, March 31

Sugar Nellie Design Team ~ Honey Bee

Time has just flown by today. I had family over visiting that didn't manage to get over for Jacks party do and they brought the fabby sunshine with them :D . Thanks Dad love ya loads. I have been trying to get this card completed since Tuesday and there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day at the moment. Anyway here is one of my Design Team creations for you using Honey Bee from the home grown manga range at Sugar Nellie. Isn't she adorable?



I have coloured Honey Bee using both promarkers and prismacolor pencils
The papers are Pink Petticoat and the cardstock is from The Papeterie
I embossed the inner circle using blooms and dots cuttlebug folder and the scalloped circle is a Nellies mutliframe die.



I paper pieced the lid of the jar with the daffodil gingham paper and added sparkling diamonds from Stampin up to the bees wings. The extra bees were just stamped and then cut out.
I hope you like and that the sun is shining where you are.
Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Ali and a really cute image.
Yes we have had sun shine to down in Somerset 'where the cider apples grow'.

Anne

coops said...

wow fabulous card ali.love the fab gingham paper and big lush bow and such a sweet image :D

xx coops xx