Saturday, March 19

Less is More #7


A very good Saturday morning and the sun is shining here on the island this morning. Saturday means another fabby challenge from Chrissie and Mandy over on LESS IS MORE. I adore this challenge. thank you to everyone who took the time to visit me last weeks and leave so many lovely comments. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your wonderful blogs.
I'm quick off the mark again this week however I must admit CAS is my forte I love love love it and I also love making Masculine cards which is this weeks theme.


When I need to make a male card I always seem to reach for my Crafters Companion Male stamps. I wouldn't be without these fabulous stamps....perfect for male cards! money that was well spent in my opinion.
Isn't he fabulous? I have stamped him using Close To Cocoa. I embossed the lower section of my card using Argyle Embossing folder from Cuttlebug added some scored lines using my Hougie board.
The twine and button are perfect for a male card and just add that final bit of interest to the card.
The brown card for the base is from The Papeterie


Card size is A6 and another for the Craft for Life Appeal run by Do-Crafts
Please pop by Chrissie and Mandy and leave them some love they put so much work into this fabulous challenge they comment on every single entry and that takes time!
I look forward to visiting you all again this week...its like a Less is More community I LOVE it!
Whatever you are doing today....enjoy
Ali x

No comments: