Saturday, February 26

Less is More #4 ~ Squares

Happy Saturday!
Saturday means another LESS IS MORE challenge and this week it is a theme.
3 Squares are the order of the day!
Thanks Chrissie and Mandy for another fabulous challenge.
Thank you also to everyone who took the time to comment on my card last week it meant alot mwah!
I had these stamps already out so they were perfect for this challenge.
I have to say I was so glas that Hero Arts brought this set back out again in their latest release.
However this is my original Peeking Posies set that I have had for a very long time.


It is quite bright here this morning so apologies for the glare on the picci
I have coloured the posies using prismacolor pencils and poloychromos pencil.
I added glue pen and added Dazzling diamonds from Stampin up.
This technique was inspired by Sarita thanks sweetie. I always think it is important to give credit to the person/site where you have seen an idea or technique.


You can see the sparkle in this close up. Well that it for the moment.
I'm off out gallivanting today so will catch up later
Ali x
~ Recipe ~
Stamps ~ Peeking Posies by Hero Arts, Sentiment by Penny Black
Ink ~ Memento, Versafine
Meduim ~ Prismacolor pencils Old Olive, Proccess Red,
Polychromos Light Magenta
Access ~ Dazzling diamonds

No comments: