Tuesday, November 23

Cuddly Buddly ~ Bits of Ivory

 Morning peeps. I have another of the new Bits of Ivory images for you this morning from the latest releases from Cuddly Buddly. Meet Alonzo...he has been chasing butterflies.


Alonzo has been coloured using prismacolor pencils and I have used the Garden Vignettes paper in the warm option this time.


 I have added faux stitching around the edge of the middle panel for effect. I have paper pierced the corner my favourite technique of this year. I'm just putting the finishing touches to my  DT work today and a super day for getting the pictures too so i won't hang about blethering.

I'm entering this into

A Spoonful of Sugar ~ Anything Goes

Have a great Day!

Ali x

Supplies List ~
Stamps: Bits of Ivory Alonzo Chasing Butterflies, Garden Vignettes Sentiments
Paper: Garden Vignettes Warm
Ink: Memento
Colour Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Accessories: Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Matt
Card Size: A6

5 comments:

nessy said...

was looking at these new stamps yesterday ~so very different for cuddlybuddly!!
love your card ~ those colours are just perfect!
vanessa xx

Kristel said...

This is fantastic Ali! Looks so beautiful!
Hugs Kristel

Clare *Littlebear* said...

I love the traditional feel to this card Ali -it's brilliant!
Clare x

nicolet said...

This is a fantastic menscard!!
Hugs nicolet

Annie said...

I love the soft caramel colours and those papers are 'interesting' .. ..!!
a gorgeous card Ali.
hugs, annie x