Sunday, October 10

Just Cute Bears DT Card

 Morning peeps....Happy Sunday....well it has been a very busy time after the wedding the newly weds have moved in to their new house so it has been all go. Thankfully I have time now to get down to my DT work which I am soooooo excited about.

We have a new challenge for you today over on 


Our theme this week is Baby. I was needing a Christening card well 2 actually as 2 little bundles of joy are being Baptised this morning at church. I made a pink and blue one.

I intend spending today creating away until my hearts content. I am also getting excited now as it's not long until my visit to the SECC with my fabby Mum to meat up with the girlies. I missed the last meet so can't wait to see them all again.

Please take the time to visit my fellow teamies over on JCB.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fab day whatever your plans.

Stampin hugs
 ~ Ali x ~
Paper ~ A Patchwork of Papers by Cuddlybuddly.
Images, Sentiment ~  Forever Friends CD Rom
Ribbon ~ Whisper White by Stampin Up
Cuttlebug ~ Baby Words Embossing folder

13 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...this is adorable Ali! Love the embossing!
Helen x

nicolet said...

This is really really lovely!!
greetings Nicolet

Lisa said...

Hi Ali, Gorgeous card! I love the embossed background and such a sweet FF image.

Lisa x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Ali,
fantastic card so clean and fresh x
hug
Suzie qx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Ali, love this embossing folder and such a cute bear too.
Kelly.x

Kat said...

Beautiful card Ali. Perfect for a christening.

BTW what day are you going to the SECC? I'm going on Sunday.

Kat xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Ali,What a wonderful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Ali, love the CAS style!
Have fun at SECC, I'm looking forward to the NEC in November.
Sarah xx :0)

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Ali :-) the bear is very cute and the embossing is fab ! perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Ali.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

an adorable baby christening card Ali - I do love the white embossing.
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Ali...perfect CAS card...LOVE IT!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Take care
San x

P.S....lovely wedding photo's :0)

jenny said...

Such a sweet card Ali, love the embossing x

Jenny xx