Monday, September 13

Trendy Trees

A very wet and windy day here on the island today. Todays card is made using one of my favourite stamps sets from Stampin Up. A simple layout but I think it works well with the line of trees. Although I have added a thinking of you sentiment it can be adapted to any occasion.



I have added a few pierced corners for effect. Love this technique!

The eyelet border punch gives a lovely edge to any card but I do love this inside on a mat.

Another card for the box.



Thanks for taking the time to visit.


Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~Trendy Trees
Ink ~ Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
Cardstock ~ Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Tools ~ Paper Piercer, Eyelet border punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Ribbon ~ Certainly Celery

No comments: