Tuesday, September 7

Tone on Tone

 well hellooooo it has been a very long time since I posted on my SU blog. It has been a very busy time for me as my daughter gets married in 3 weeks  time. So you can imagine I have been a tad  busy. I have missed using my SU goodies and needed to get back into the swing of things before the new catty comes out. I'm so excited it's launched the day before my daughters wedding.

Anyway......one of the challenges this month over In Love with Stamping forum is Tone on Tone. The idea is to use one lighter colour and one darker colour of the same tones. I have went for blue tones.

I think this is perfect for that male card we always find it hard to make. I stamped the swirls from Trendy Tress using Not Quite Navy randomly onto bashful blue cardstock. I also stamp the parcels stamp using the same ink and cardstock 3 times and cut them out. I added piercing to the edges of whisper white and  then adhered the parcels and voila. Job Done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' hugs
~ Ali x~

~ Supplies ~ 

Stamps ~ Happy Moments, Trendy Trees
Ink ~ Not Quite Navy
Cardstock ~ Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Tools ~ Oval punch, Matt Pack and Piercer tool

No comments: