Wednesday, March 10

Penny Black meets PTW with A Spoonful of Sugar added.........

A very good morning and what a beautiful morning it is too, glorious sunshine.
Todays card is for the fabulous challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I've been awol from challenges lately this fabby challenge being one of them so I will sit on the naughty step Kath :D for 41 minutes :lol: This weeks challenge is an Easel Card and can you believe this is my first Easel card yeah I know at the coos tail again. Stunnng examples from the talented team as always.

I have used the sketch from this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge by the fabby Dawny P, another beauty sweetie, thanks muchly :D Fabby inspiration from the PTW girlis too. I have flipped the sketch this time. This is for hubby for his birthday however my youngest told me last night it's too girlie for her dad mmmmm..what do you think? Keeping in mind he is an Aberdeen Football supporter hence the red and white. Anyhoo here a wee side view to prove it is an easel card

I didn't have any thin red ribbon left so went raiding the wardrobe and voila red ribbon courtesy of Florence and Fred latest purchase :D which I would say is "Recycling" which is this weeks them over on A Spoonful of Sugar another scrummtious challenge full of an inspirational DT. Thanks girls.
Well it's cuppa time and I better rescue hubby from Jack who is in at EVERYTHING just now. Oh my word I'm exhausted after a day watching him. Can't wait until he can be kept amused crafting :lol: only kidding I'm savouring every single precious moment with him.
Hope the sun is shining where you are today........have a smashing day.
TTFN
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
~ Recipe ~
Stamp ~ Penny Black
Papers ~ A Patchwork of Papers Red
Punches ~ Eyelet border by Stampin up, Oval & Oval Scalloped by Stampin Up
Access ~ From stash, Ribbon courtesy of Florence & Fred top :D

No comments: