Thursday, March 11

Marianne Design Challenge ~ Flowerpot Card

My project for today is for the fabulous new challenge not long started called Marianne Designs I have to thank Kim from Cuddly Buddly for putting a link to this challenge on the CB blog or i would have never have found it. what a fabulous challenge it is i must say the girls on the Dt have provided stunning samples for this weeks challenge of a Flowerpot Card. Another first for me never made one before and I followed this tutorial provided by the MD challenge blog.


The flowers are made using Marianne design Creatables Floral 1 and the leaves were created using Floral 2. the swirls are from the Frame and Swirl die (my favourite) the butterfly is cuttlebug punch and emboss, however I have the new MD creatable butterflies on my wishlist. You can see them HERE The stamped verse is one of the latest releases from Cuddly Buddly.


I have used DCWV textured white card for my base and cuttlebugged the front panel with Flower Fantasy embossing folder, the edge was punched using my Martha Stewart Doily Punch.


I am delighted with how it has turned out although I would tweek the instructions a little to allow a bigger length on the inner panel that you attach the flowers to.



Well I need to tidy up my mess and then I think start all over again maybe create something for another challenge. Have a super day. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~
Paper ~Gingham Patchwork of Papers Purple, other from stash

2 comments:

Diane J said...

Absolutely stunning, its gorgeous... I am going to have a look at the tutorial and have a go at making one... thanks for the inspiration.
Diane xx

* Üla * said...

Your flowerpot card Ali is absolutely beautiful!
I love this flowers and swirls!
hugs Ula